Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Catching Up...

Well, my laptop is fixed and am way behind in my blog :/ so doing some catching up here....
Jazzercise held a competition that started March 7th and ended in May....I won!! Within that time frame I lost 18 pounds and 9 1/2 inches :) I am SO excited! I am now at a 36 pound weight loss; not sure how many total inches because I kept losing my paper that I wrote down measurements on :/ 
I will be signing up for my first 5K within the next few days :) SO excited about it. I will be in MI visiting family and there happens to be a 5K while I am there! I hope to do well, I guess I better get going on the running thing...lol its been toooo hot though! 
Like I said previously, I am traveling to MI next month. I will be driving alone with the kids'. I am VERY excited about going and being able to drive :) I will be stopping overnight and taking the kids swimming to tire them out along the way...lol I love going on long driving trips, the scenery and singing loud with the radio....I can't wait :) Jason is against the kids' on an airplane (which stinks because Joey would LOVE to fly on one), so thats why I am driving, which is totally fine :) maybe one day when the kids' are older.
I better get Lillianne down for a nap or she won't be happy later...lol 

tata for now!

3 comments:

  1. You're so awesome!

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Idk if I could be as positive as you are when it comes to driving with the kids alone to MI but that is AWESOME!! You are doing great with the weight loss...wtg!!!

    ReplyDelete