Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Geocaching

I recently learned about geocaching and was interested in trying this out. What is geocaching? its a world wide scavenger hunt type of activity. So, I downloaded the app onto my iPhone and my family and I went out to search for treasure near by :) This was our first time-obviously-so we were looking every where but where we needed to be. We followed the gps and was "standing" on it...lol but we couldn't see it and ended up walking all around the treasure...lol anyways, when we found it we were like, "Ooooh!" lol...can't wait to do it again-I have to get new coordinates for another geocache because it was moved :( so yes we were looking for something that wasn't even there...lol oh well, I wonder what people think as they drive by and see us all wondering around?

No comments:

Post a Comment