Monday, March 7, 2011

Jazzercise and Me

So, to get right into it, I had heard about Jazzercise through a few friends. My reaction was like, what is that? and of course I got an explanation and then a, "you will love it," response. I wanted to try this out :) I needed something because well, hello, I am not looking like I used to and it does bother me. Anyways, I went to Jazzercise and had THE best time ever working out. Fast forward about 8 months and 24 pound weight loss later I am still going and have entered myself and a partner into Jazz It Off-some friendly competition kinda like biggest loser :) Exactly the motivation I need to get over this hump I have been in. Its the dieting portion of the new me. The thing is I love to eat...lol being part Italian and loving anything and everything with noodles and bread doesn't help much either..lol I have found it helpful to keep track of every single thing I put into my mouth! I keep track of my calorie intake. This has helped because I know that I have to put my food or drink in the computer when finished...lol I also have been eating on smaller plates instead of our dinner plates (which to be honest does the darn plate need to be so big anyways..lol ok, maybe sometimes!) I use smaller plates instead because I can't put a whole lot on there....lol it works for me! I think that is all for now.....talk soon :)
oh, want to know more about jazzercise...

www.jazzercise.com

No comments:

Post a Comment