Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Jazzercise and Me

Tonight I attended my 50th Jazzercise class for 2011!!! How exciting is that :) And I lost 2lbs. last week. I had my weigh-in today for Jazz it Off and was so excited to see a 2lb weight loss. I am so happy I joined jazzercise. Its been a HUGE part of my life now and still working on the food portion (darn food taste too good!). My family and I have been walking after dinner too. And my fellow Jazzercisers' bought me new Jazzercise gear :) I almost cried because I loved it SO much! Jogging is still an issue though...lol will get there some time. more on that later....

3 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of you! Its such a great feeling when you find something you truly love that makes life better! I'm so glad you found it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, thanks :) its a long journey but am glad I have friends and family to support my goals!

    ReplyDelete