Wednesday, March 23, 2011

So I went Jogging....lol

It was just this past Saturday, the weather was perfect for a nice jog (darn it!). I say that because, well I am not a runner; never have been and not sure if I ever will be and I am okay with that. I have done so much that is not new to me but haven't done in years that if running doesn't work out I am fine with that. Anyways, so I get my ipod ready, ear plugs are in, as I leave my driveway both nervous and a little apprehensive I may not be able to do this Pandora Radio starts and Brittany Spears comes on-you know the song "Hold It Against Me." As I hear the beat of this song I knew right away what it was.....yes, people its a JAZZERCISE song!! Coincidence, I think not! Yes, my fabulous husband said to me just before I went out the door-"honey, shouldn't you stretch first?" and "I will call you in a bit to check on you." So, I did stretch and said okay thanks. Its when that song came on that I realized there is no going back now! (I wouldn't have but you know). At that moment, I felt I could do anything, so I did. I jogged my heart out, and walked too because hello I said I wasn't a runner...lol! As I sit here now (a little teary eyed...lol) I am so proud of myself for going out there and doing my best! I heard plenty of other Jazzercise songs throughout my experience that helped me through what turned out to be not so bad :)

3 comments:

  1. me too, i got teary too. i always wanted to jog or run but i got too much top & bottom to do all that. :D

    ReplyDelete